Reeves UK offer a range of Deer Management services from culling plans and high seat installation to management of deer numbers.
Responsible and sustainable deer management meets the needs of the landowner and the deer. Working within the industry guidelines we will provide each client with a cost-effective management system that meets both the obligations under the law and the commercial objectives of the estate.
We specialise in all aspects of wild and park deer management, including:
• General advice on the management of all six species of wild deer found in the UK.
• Deer impact assessment in commercial forestry and native woodlands.
• Census work using the latest technology including thermal imaging.
• Advice on impact reduction and culling options.
• Production of Deer Management Plans for Forestry Commission grant applications.
• Management of park herds.
A discreet and professional service
At Reeves we have been managing deer for more than 20 years for conservation bodies and Estates of all sizes. We understand that it needs to be done discreetly, professionally and with minimal impact to the Estate, or to visitors, members of the public and Estate workers. We take our obligations seriously and would be happy to talk to you confidentially.
Please call us now on 01491 671648